Islamic Banking Vs. Conventional Banking in UAE
An Islamic bank is a financial entity whose role, practices, and regulations specifically regulate its adherence to the concept of Islamic Shariah and to the prohibition of any one of its activities from earning and paying interest. Islamic banking is fundamentally a moral ideal, and the ethos of Islam’s value system could describe banking behavior in harmony.
Therefore, an organization designed for the advancement of the humane mission of an Islamic economy is a natural necessity for the Islamic bank to include in its operations and practices commercial investment and social behavior.
Islamic Banking Vs. Islamic Window
While an Islamic bank is completely functioning on Islamic principles, an Islamic window applies to a traditional bank’s facilities, focused on Islamic principles. Any commercial banks provide dedicated windows or parts to Islamic banking services.
Islamic Bank Account
An Islamic bank account is a financial account offered by a bank following Islamic principles and regulations. An Islamic bank account is totally opposite to a conventional bank account. These two accounts function separately. A bank can offer an Islamic bank account and a conventional bank account under the same roof but both accounts operate distinctively.
Difference Between Islamic And Conventional Banking
- The conventional bank considers capital as an asset and lends it as compensation against interest. Islamic banking goods are generally supported by reserves that include commodity selling, property renting, and benefit & loss involvement.
- Nearly all lending and deposit side items in conventional banks are credit-based. Islamic banks consider and exempt a loan from the sphere of commercial transactions as non-economic. Any Islamic Bank loan should be free of interest.
- We see no such limitations in conventional banks. The backbone of the system is interest and short sales, debt sales, and speculative transactions are common. Islamic banks operate according to the socio-re religious guidelines which ban charging, payment of interest and prevent any unauthorized transactions such as gambling, speculation, short selling, etc.
Mashreq Bank Shariah Board
Mashreq bank offers an Islamic bank account to its customers in Dubai. Mashreq Bank provides its customers an array of Sharia Compliant products and solutions across the entire banking continuum, including an Islamic finance firm, Mashreq Al Islami, and a fully integrated Islamic Banking window within its bank.
Although our services are both customer-centered and follow best business practices, they ensure that our Shari’ah compliance requirements are high. They also engaged top scientists from the Islamic. Finance world who oversee every phase of the production of Islamic products and their associated contracts.
Under the guidance of these esteemed scholars, coupled with robust governance measures in-house, they endeavor to deliver on our commitment to our clients to provide them with banking solutions in line with guiding principles of Islamic Finance.
Also Read: Benefits of Best Cashback Card in UAE
Mashreq Online Bank Account Opening in UAE
Mashreq Bank offers its customers multiple advantages with online bank account opening in UAE. Mudarabha saving accounts and quick saving accounts help clients to enjoy online banking services.
Mashreq Bank’s Benefits
- Easy to use and the quick procedure
- Withdrawals to International ATM
- Mobile Free Services
- TRansfer Fund Online Fund
- Expats account opening
Smooth Online Bank Account Opening in UAE
Mashreq bank provides a simple online account opening path. Download and complete the form. You will receive login data on the assigned number and email after submitting your application. For account opening the minimum age limit is 21 years and the monthly salary is AED 5000. Expats c with valid passport and papers