Keys To Success In Property Management
Property investment can come with a diverse set of challenges and responsibilities especially in a competitive real estate market like Saudi Arabia.
Property management refers to the overseeing and management of various commercial and residential real estate properties which include:
- getting the vacant units ready to rent
- marketing the vacant units
- screening and choosing tenant applicants
- collecting rents
- paying bills
- preparing audit reports and bookkeeping
- handling maintenance issues and emergencies
- interfacing with tenants and whatever they need
- being responsive to owners’ needs
- managing the group of vendors that are required to work on these properties.