Study A Full-time Course With Student Visa 500 Australia
Are you planning to visit Australia and study in Australia? Then it’s the best decision you can make. Australia is a country filled with a very excellent education system, advanced technology, visionary leadership, and great government policies. Hence, it is an ideal hotspot for any immigrant to get a chance to study in Australia. That’s the reason why Australia is the best destination or says the best place to study, stay, and work in Australia. To Study in Australia, you have to apply for a student visa 500.
Student Visa Subclass 500
Studying in Australia is not less than a dream come true for any student. We all know Australia is a country full of career opportunities and growth. If you are the one who wishes to study in Australia then apply for student visa subclass 500. This visa is the best if you want to study as a full-time student. There are many visa that allows you to study in Australia like 887 visa, 189 visa, 190 visa, and lot more. But for a short period of time. Not as a full-time student. Visa Subclass 500 also allows you to work as a part-time in Australia. You can work only 20 hours per week. If extended. can result in visa rejection.
Student Visa Subclass 500 is an international study visa in Australia with which you can study a full-time course in Australia. Student visa 500 also allows your family member to come along with you while studying in Australia. What you just need to do is apply for the student guardian visa subclass 590. Well, one thing should be kept in mind that student visa 500 is a temporary visa, not a permanent visa.
Student Visa 500 Highlights
- You can be inside Australia or outside Australia while lodging your visa.
- Student visa 500 allows you to work under certain terms and conditions and limitations. You cannot work as a full-time employee with this visa. You can only work for 20 hours per week.
- This is a temporary visa and allows the applicant to stay in Australia temporarily. The stay in Australia will depend on the length of your course
Visa Subclass 500 Requirements
- You must enroll in a full-time course of study.
- You must prove that you are a temporary entrant which means that you will live in Australia temporarily once your course is completed.
- If needed, you will also need to provide evidence of your level of English language.
- You must also provide that you have sufficient funds available with you to stay and study in Australia. Let’s face it, Australia is not a cheap country, Living in Australia is very expensive. You must be able to bare the study fees and staying accommodation, traveling cost.
- You must have a good and adequate arrangement of health insurance. (OSHC)
- You must fulfill the health and character requirements.
- You must also fulfill and satisfied public interest and special return criteria
Student Subclass 500- Is This Type of Visa For you?
If you are choosing student subclass 500 then we would love to hear what are your thoughts about it? You can contact migration agent Perth for your consultancy services. You will get clarity about the visa and your requirements there.
Basically, student visa 500 is for those applicants who want to study in Australia with full focus. If this is the need of you then student subclass 500 is definitely for you. But if you want to work as a full-time employee along with your studies then you will find this visa not eligible for you. It all depends on your requirements whether this visa is applicable for you or not.
Visa Subclass 500 Benefits
- Start your study for an eligible course in Australia.
- Move to Australia with your family members with the same visa.
- Work for 40 hours every fortnight while studying.
Who Qualifies For Student Visa 500
- Age must be at least 6 years old. Age less than 6 years will not be eligible for this visa.
- Proof of your full-time course in Australia through the enrolment letter from the institute or college.
- Good English Language proficiency. To live in Australia, you must know the English language to have good communication with the people living there.
- While applying for this visa, you must acquire the student health care cover from an Australian health insurance provider.
- Enough money to survive in Australia.
The Application process
You can apply for a student visa 500 irrespective of your stay. You can be inside Australia or outside Australia.
If you are already living in Australia then you must apply for this visa until your current visa expires.
If you are overseas, you must apply for this visa within 6 weeks of your enrolment date.
In order to start your application, you must have a confirmation of enrollment into an Australian school or institute or college. The institute where you have applied for a full-time program must be registered by the Commonwealth Register of Instituting of courses.
Before applying for your student visa 500, you must have the following documents-
- A copy of your passport
- Your financial statements
- Your evidence of health insurance.
- Your English test results.
- Your criminal background checks results.
- Your four passport size photo
In case you have any sort of confusion regarding this visa details contact the best Migration Agent Perth. They are Registered Migration Agent Perth under MARA. They will provide you proper guidance for your application.